Types of vibration listing as follows: Circled, Elliptic, Linear, Oscillating.
Emf vibration tables are applicable to a wide range of operations in the food, chemical pharmaceuticals, ceramics and the feed industries.
The typical application areas are:
1. Vibration of cartons, cans and the like for reducing of packaging sizes
2. Vibration of sacks and bags on pallets for stabilization before wrapping
3. Compaction/removal of air from misc. materials in forms at foundries
4. Shake-outs at foundries (segregation and screening off of foundry sand from castings)
5. Testing of electronic equipment etc. at various frequencies
Vibrating Tables Features
1. Equipped with one or two vibration motors or electromagnetic vibrator
2. Applicable to operations where strong vibrations are required during operation
3. Applicable to operations where high frequency and small amplitude are expedient and where an infinitely variable control of the vibrations (from 0 to 100%) during operation is requested
4. The equipment consists of a tabletop, equipped with one or more drive units, and a stationary frame
5. The design and all dimensions are tailored to the specific job
6. The maximum item weight is approx. 2000 kg
7. The tabletop and the support frame are manufactured in S.S. AISI 304 or Fe360
8. Designed for continuous operation – no regular inspection or lubrication is necessary = negligible maintenance.
Vibrating table (sizes: 620x420x215) with a visible variator of frequency (0/100 Hz) inside. Automatic controls in front of the table Stainless steel carter (option).
Vibrating table (sizes: 410x400x235) with separate box. Automatic controls in front of the table.